Submit applications online or in person along with a $40.00 application fee per person. You may pay your application fee online (online application only), cash or money order. The application fee is non- refundable. Please note that all applications will NOT be processed until we have received the application fee.
All applicants must have a verifiable source of gross monthly income equal to 3.5 times the monthly rent.
If approved, a reservation fee will be due to secure the property (payable by cash only).
If the property was shown to you by an agent, please provide your agent’s name.
- Age: Applicant must be of legal age, 18 years or older.
- Financial Responsibility: Monthly gross income must be 3.5 to 4 times the monthly rent.
- Utilities: Tenants are responsible for all utilities and utilities must be put in tenant’s name prior to move in. No unpaid utility bills in collections.
- Credit History: Credit history will be verified. No past evictions.
- Rental History: Past rent history must be verifiable; prefer 1 year of good rental history.
- Employment: Employment and income resources must be verifiable.
- Pets: Pets considered for most properties with $250 pet fee + monthly pet rent.
- Vehicles: All vehicles on the property must have valid plates and be operable.
- Deposit: Amount of the security deposit is based on credit approval.
- Occupants: All adults 18 and over are required to complete an application and be listed on the lease.
Question: Answer: When is rent due? On the 1st of each month Is there a late fee? $75 on the morning of the 6th + $10 per day after the 6th Is there an after hour drop box? Yes – located at the front door….NO CASH PLEASE Who pays for pest control? Per the lease, tenants are responsible for pest control Who pays for maintenance? Property management on behalf of the owner will fix Maintenance issues that are not the fault of the tenants What is considered an emergency? No hot water, excessive plbg leaks, electrical issues No water, no heat Who pays for landscaping? Per lease the tenants are responsible yard upkeep Who pays for utilities? Per lease, the tenants are responsible for all utilities Do alterations need authorization? Yes, all alterations need prior approval Is renters insurance required? Yes, per lease renters insurance is required Who pays for damage to my things? Per lease, your renters insurance needs to cover your things
- Submit a Maintenance Request
Please submit your maintenance request. Note that requests are reviewed Monday through Friday from 9:00AM to 4:00PM (except for holidays).
Pay Your Rent Online
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you'll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Please note that online payments are only accepted thru the 10th of the month.
Don't have an account?
It's easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we'll email you an account activation link.Get Started
Already have an account?
Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.Log In
Once you've signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps...
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.